Pay Advances

Officers may request a vacation pay allowance equal to 65% of a pay period's gross salary once a year prior to vacation by submitting a Vacation Pay Advance form to HRPC at 615 W. 131st Street, Studebaker 4th Floor, Mail Code 8702.

Advances for reasons other than vacation are made only in extraordinary circumstances once a year and with the written recommendation of the officer's Dean or Vice President. These requests must also be submitted in writing to the Associate Director of Payroll in the Office of the Controller.

Support Staff may request an advance for vacation pay prior to any complete pay cycle that falls within the vacation period by submitting a Vacation Request form to their Department Administrator at least two weeks in advance of the vacation.